The podcasts below contain useful information that may pertain to your divorce proceeding. If you're seeking a lawyer to help you file for divorce, call The Zdrilich Law Group or complete an online case evaluation.
- ›How do I file for a divorce in Georgia?
- ›How long will it take me to get divorced in the State of Georgia?
- ›What is a contested divorce in Georgia?
- ›What is an uncontested divorce in Georgia?
- ›What is alimony in Georgia?
- ›When is alimony deserved in Georgia?
- ›What is collaborative law and how can it help with a divorce in Georgia?
- ›How is custody determined in a Georgia divorce case?
- ›How is child support calculated in a divorce in Georgia?
- ›How does the law or court account for children with special needs in Georgia?
- ›Can you explain equitable distribution in Georgia?
- ›How do I protect my large separate assets going into a marriage in Georgia?
- ›What is the enforceability of a prenuptial agreement in Georgia?
- ›What sets you apart from other divorce attorneys in Georgia?
- ›How do I protect myself during a divorce in Georgia?
- ›What is a Temporary Protective Order (TPO) in Georgia?
- ›What are the benefits of a prenuptial agreement to a high asset individual in Georgia?